Shipping and Delivery
Received on our online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
Italy and All World – EUR 125,00
- Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
- Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up and paid directly at the Garda Bike Hotel store in Via Venezia, 26 37019 – Peschiera del Garda, Italy
Either the customers who choose a country EU or the customers who choose a country outside the EU as a destination address of, VAT (22%) is already included in the price and can NOT be deducted, separated or refunded.
Once Credit Card has been selected as the payment method you can use our secure gateway (with data encryption transmission) to perform the payment, that will happen in real time.
How to return a product
How to return a product that you ordered from our online store
If you want to return a product ordered on our online store store.gardabikehotel.it asking for a substitution with another size/product or a refund, no problem, you can ship it back to our company within 30 days from the date of its delivery by following some simple instructions.
Garda Bike Hotel
Via Venezia, 26
37019 Peschiera del Garda (VR)
- The refund or the shipping-back of the exchanged product will be managed upon the receipt of the returned merchandise to our company.
- We don’t charge shipping for sending back an exchanged product to you.
- Send your package using a traceable shipping method, so that we can track it if there are any problems;
- Substitutions: to ensure availability, please specify the desired size/item in the comments field;
- All the tags/labels shouldn’t be removed from any product, original clothing bags should be retained;
- Return the product in packaging that will offer adequate protection;
- Make sure not to use strong perfumes or deodorants when trying on an item that you may return.
For non-EU returned goods
- Write in a clearly visible way, on the outside of the package, the phrase “Returned Goods – Failed Sale”, this is mandatory. The same must be repeated on the CN22 and/or CN23 customs declarations. The failure to do so could lead to the impossibility of receiving the returned goods and their return to the sender consequently.
- When preparing the shipment, please do not attach the bill you received with the originally made order, but declare the value of the individual goods that you are returning instead.
- Contact us through our contacts page;
- Call us at +39-0456401050.